Financial Aid and AIMM
Federal Financial Aid is available at Atlanta Institute of Music and Media (AIMM) for those who qualify.
AIMM currently administers the following Title IV Federal Aid Programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans.
Once a student has been accepted for admission to AIMM and has applied for Federal Financial Aid, their Financial Aid File will be processed.
All Federal Aid Applications and required supporting financial documents must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the student’s first day of class.
Please direct any questions regarding financial aid to the Financial Aid Office.
To receive federal student aid to assist in paying your tuition at the Atlanta Institute of Music, an individual must:
- Have a high school diploma or a GED
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid social security number
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Register with the selective service, if required