Associate of Applied Science in Music and Technology
Program Level: Associate’s Degree
Program Length: 24 months
Q: How much will this program cost me?
Q: What other costs are there for this program?
Q: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A: Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans.
The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Students Borrowing Money: 67% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for it.2
The typical graduate leaves with: N/A* in debt.3
The typical monthly loan payment: N/A* per month in student loans with N/A* interest rate.4
There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.
The typical graduate earns: Not Provided per year after leaving this program.5
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
Q: Chances of getting a job upon graduation?
A: 73% of program graduates got jobs according to the Council on Occupational Education job placement rate.
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers
Q: Students Graduating on Time?
Graduates are Employed in the Following Fields:
A: Audio and Video Equipment Technicians Sound Engineering Technicians For further information about this job placement rate, click here.
Licensure Requirements6 Program meets licensure requirements in: Georgia
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (24 months).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a NA* interest rate. NA* interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state-approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
- State Job Placement Rate:
Accreditor Job Placement Rate:Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:Council on Occupational EducationFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:What types of jobs were these students placed in?
The job placement rate includes graduates hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent graduates were hired for include:
Audio EngineerWhen were the former students employed?Within 180 days of completionHow were graduates tracked?phone, email contact, actual placement by Placement Officer
For additional information related to this program and/or the information provided above, click here.