Music Production Certificate Program
Program Level: Undergraduate Certificate
Program Length: 12 months
Q: How much will this program cost me?
A: Tuition and fees: $23,520 Books and supplies: $0
On-campus room & board: not offered On-campus room & board: not offered Off-Campus room & board: $13,080 LMS fee 200
Q: What other costs are there for this program?
A: Visit website for more program cost information: /www.aimm.edu/gainfulemployment/recording/gedt
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Q: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A: Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans.
The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below: Students Borrowing Money: 88% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for it2.
The typical graduate leaves with: $9,500 in debt3.
The typical monthly loan payment: $98 per month in student loans with a 4.45% interest rate4.
The typical graduate earns: $16,280 per year after leaving this program5.
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
Q: What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
Q: Students Graduating on Time?
Program Graduates are Employed in the Following Fields:
A: Music Composers and Arrangers: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/27-2041.04
Sound Engineering Technicians: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/27-4014.00
The following do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Georgia.
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (12 months).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 4.45% interest rate. 4.45% interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state-approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
State Job Placement Rate:Name of the state this placement rate is calculated for:N/AFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate N/A(file:///C:/Users/robinfburrell/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Gedt.zip/50.0913-GedtPrint.html) What types of jobs were these students placed in? N/A When were the former students employed? N/AHow were graduates tracked?N/A
Accreditor Job Placement Rate:Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for: Council on Occupational EducationFollow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate: http://council.orgWhat types of jobs were these students placed in?The job placement rate includes graduates hired for: Jobs within the fieldPositions that recent graduates were hired for include: Recording EngineersWhen were the former students employed?Within 180 days of completionHow were graduates tracked?Social Media; Annual Accreditation Report
Date Created: 4/19/2018 These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education