Fayetteville, Ga Music School
The Atlanta Institute of Music and Media is an accredited Music School that serves the area of Fayetteville, Ga. Many of our students prefer us because of our unique and practical approach to vocational training for musicians, production, and engineering students.
Our music program utilizes a well-rounded curriculum, classroom instruction, private instruction, audio, DVD and video labs, computer labs, and live clinics. We have comprised our Fayetteville Music School with industry professionals whose education and work experiences have prepared them to educate and instruct our music students.
Questions To Ask Yourself When Choosing A Music School
- At this stage in your musical development, how do you think you measure up regarding talent and skills?
- What area of music are you most interested in studying? Are you focused on music performance, the more academic aspects of music or do you want to use music for other avenues?
- Are there any faculty members that you would like to mentor you?
- In addition to music, what else do you want to study and learn?
- At this point in your life, what do you think you will want to do with a degree or certificate in music?
Our Fayetteville Teachers Who have Attended Our Music School
- Tosin Abasi - AIMM graduate and guitarist for Animals As Leaders. Animals As Leaders is revered globally as a trailblazing pioneer of modern heavy music. The group's genre-defying works have earned extensive praise - Steve Vai called the group "the future of creative, heavy virtuoso guitar playing," and MetalSucks ranked Abasi #2 on their list of modern metal's top guitarists
- Matt Aston - AIMM recording graduate and interned at the legendary Tree Sound Studios (where he ultimately became an engineer), and then going over to working on location audio for an ever-growing slate of reality TV programs including The Family Hustle, Kandi Factory, The Dub Magazine Project, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Big Rich Atlanta, and many others!
- Kevin Rigney - Engineered for Steve Vai, George Lynch, Paul Gilbert, The Dave Weckl Band, Victor Wooten, Tosin Abasi, Steve Bailey, and many others. Composer/Sound Design/Engineer for Adult Swim, CNN Sports, Verizon Wireless, Honeywell, Inc., and many others.
- Leslie Brathwaite - is an Oscar-nominated, multiple Grammy-winning music mix engineer for Pharrell Williams ("Happy" among many others), Monica, Brandy, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Rick Ross, Ciara, Kandi, Beyonce, and hundreds more!
Programs That We Offer
After you have answered these questions, you should have a solid idea on which course of action to take as a Music Student from Fayetteville, Ga. Here are the Degree and Certificate Program options that are offered by our Music School:
- Audio Post Production Associate Degree: This program teaches technical application of music, dialogue, sound design, and location audio for gaming, film, television, and all new media forms of expression. The courses we teach provide our students with the education necessary to further their recording and engineering abilities. It is our goal to help students develop both their technical and practical talents. Our students acquire the skills to advance their musical knowledge in the field of audio post production, as well as, gaining the ability to obtain a Pro Tools Certification in music production and audio for film post production.
- Music and Technology Associate Degree: Our program teaches courses that have a specific focus in Drums, Guitar, Voice, Keyboard, or Horn. We have designed this program for musicians who also wish to gain knowledge in the field of recording and engineering. It is our belief that with this knowledge, it will open the door to many opportunities in our ever-changing music industry.
- Certificate Program: We offer a certificate program in guitar, bass, drums, and recording that provides non-beginning students with the instructional environment to become one today's professional musicians or engineers.
Our Music School Serving Fayetteville combines music and media to help our students expand their opportunities. We prepare our graduates to step into demanding positions, such as::
- Live event and Studio Recording
- Music Composition Performance
- Audio Engineering for Music
Our Offer For Music School Students
Here are some of the benefits that we offer our music school students from Fayetteville, Ga:
- Work Study Program: Students with financial needs have the opportunity to obtain a part-time position within our campus departments.
- Roommate Referral: If you are curious in finding a roommate, our Admissions Office can refer you to other students who are interested.
- Housing Assistance: We will refer you to housing nearby our campus upon your request.
- Job Placement Upon Graduation: During the final quarter of attendance, our students work with a Placement Specialist to generate a resume, and start exploring in-field employment opportunities.
We offer world class Music Degree Programs for Fayetteville pupils in the Following Areas, click the word to learn more about your desired program:
The course that we can provide out Music School Students from Fayetteville are taught by some of the top performers in their fields. We have faculty with over 40 years of professional experience that they are willing to share with you.
The experience, certification, and degrees that our instructors have accomplished, provide them with a unique background to teach the demanding, yet rewarding curriculum that we offer. Our professional music instructors maintain working relationships with some of the most prominent musicians in the Smyrna area, nationally, and abroad.
These industry professionals have an abundance of knowledge that they have learned to combine with their “real world” experience to teach the most beneficial combination of courses and degree programs a music college could offer in the Fayetteville area.
In addition to students obtaining a prestigious art education, they are simultaneously networking to create professional relationships with these prominent engineers, producers, and musicians who at the forefront of their industries and are asked to put their talents regularly on display with many performance opportunities available.
Why Choose Our Music School?
It is our goal at The Atlanta Institute of Music and Media to provide students with the instructional environment to develop their musical and technical talents. It is our hope to provide the resources that are necessary for our students to acquire the skills to advance their music careers. Our curriculum is designed to accomplish this through:
- Classroom Instruction
- Practical Application
- Lab Instruction
- Live Clinics
Upon graduation, we will have provided each student with the knowledge and assistance to produce and record a portfolio to obtain employment or self-employment in the music or production industry.
We understand that the demand for creative, dynamic and passionate musical artists is greater than ever before, and thanks to the advances in our musical technology, we can prepare our Music School students for a career that can take them anywhere they wish to go.
The Atlanta Institute of Music and Media is changing the way the world experiences music. If you are an aspiring music student, then we have the ability to help you with your future. Let us be the Music School in Fayetteville, Georgia that is for you.
Click the link below when you are ready